Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 skinned boned chicken breast halves
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1⅓ cups chicken broth
- ⅓ cup wild rice
- ⅓ cup long grain brown rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 slices mozzarella, halved
- Put chicken in ziptop bag and add dressing. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add rices. Return to boil, reduce heat. Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
- Stir broccoli and scallions into rice. Cover and simmer until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Drain chicken. In a skillet, heat oil. Add chicken, cook until no longer pink.
- Heat broiler.
- Lay basil leaves on breast halves in skillet. Arrange tomato slices over basil leaves. Top each with a half slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Serve with the rice and the broccoli.