Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 skinned boned chicken breast halves
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1⅓ cups chicken broth
- ⅓ cup wild rice
- ⅓ cup long grain brown rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 slices mozzarella, halved
- Put chicken in ziptop bag and add dressing. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add rices. Return to boil, reduce heat. Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
- Stir broccoli and scallions into rice. Cover and simmer until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Drain chicken. In a skillet, heat oil. Add chicken, cook until no longer pink.
- Heat broiler.
- Lay basil leaves on breast halves in skillet. Arrange tomato slices over basil leaves. Top each with a half slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Serve with the rice and the broccoli.