- 1 can pink beans - (16 oz) drained, rinsed
- 1 can Spam luncheon meat - (7 oz) diced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tbl finely-chopped Onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 dsh freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 med tomato coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- lettuce leaves
- Combine beans, Spam, celery, green pepper, Onion, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, gently stir in tomato.
- Pour dressing over all; mix gently but well.
- Pile mixture on lettuce-lined serving plates.