2 racks of med ribs,13 rump steaks. 13 hours, 30 minutes cooking time.
- 1/2 bottle soy sauce
- 1/2 bottle Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 bottle Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- garlic, fresh but garlic powder and salt works the same
- salt and pepper
- Always add vinegar first then add in everything.
- Pour half the bottles of all the liquids in the bottom of a long plastic dish and add garlic "except vinegar only use about 1 cap full".
- Its used to take the salty taste of the soy out then add ur meat i use a rack of ribs then pour.
- The rest of the liquids in on top of the meat.
- Take a fork and stab the meat so the liquds soak in the meat and bone then put a lid on it and shove it in the fridge and let it marinade for a good 12 hours.