Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Marinata pentru vinat
- 1.5 qts / 1,5 l water
- 1 qt / 1 l wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground juniper berries
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 – 6 bay leaves
- peel from ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 – 6 cloves
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves
- Boil the water with the wine vinegar, juniper berries, pepper, bay leaves, cloves, garlic, peel from ½ lemon (in pieces) and a tablespoon of salt in a non-reactive pot.
- Boil everything for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and pour over the venison placed in a bowl.
- Keep it like this for 24 hours.
- The liquid must cover the venison.
- If not, you have to turn the venison every 5 – 6 hours.