Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds cream cheese
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1½ teaspoons rum extract
- 2½ cups salted pretzels crushed
- ½ cup sugar
- 2½ ounces butter, melted
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon and lime zest
- Combine pretzels, sugar and butter in pan then press to make crust and take it up the sides of a spring form pan.
- Mix cream cheese on low speed until softened then add remaining ingredients except eggs.
- Mix slightly then add eggs one a time blending until mixed.
- Put a water bath with very hot water on the shelf beneath the cheesecake and bake for one hour at 300°F.
- When cool loosen sides of cake from pan then remove sides of pan.
- Combine lemon and lime zest and fold into whipped cream.
- Place topping on top of cheesecake.
- Garnish with extra zest and sprinkle on top of cream.