Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 6 boneless veal cutlets, about 1½ pounds
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Blend flour, onion salt and pepper.
- Roll cutlets in flour mixture.
- Brown in oil.
- Add wine to skillet; stir to loosen brown particles.
- Blend any remaining flour with broth and sour cream.
- Add tomatoes and bay leaf.
- Pour over cutlets.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Lightly pack hot rice into individual molds.
- Unmold onto serving platter.
- Serve with the cutlets and sauce.