- 1 small head green cabbage, halved and cored
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cored
- 3 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cored
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 to 3 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 2 oz. blue Cheese, crumbled
1. To make Slaw: Slice cabbages into fine shreds. Place in large bowl. Slice peppers very thinly lengthwise, and add to bowl.
2. To make Blue Cheese Dressing: Place all ingredients in quart jar, screw on lid and shake vigorously. Pour half over slaw, and toss. Refrigerate remainder for future use.