Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 60 peeled and deveined large shrimp tail on
- 4 ounces butter
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- 2 bunches green onions sliced
- 5 tablespoons garlic
- 5 tomatoes wedged
- 3 golden bell peppers julienned
- 3 red bell peppers julienned
- ½ cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 5 cups white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 10 tablespoons butter frozen
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 30 ounces cooked fettuccini pasta
- Put 4 ounces of butter in a heated sauté pan then add shrimp,mushrooms, green onions and garlic then sauté until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, lemon seasoning, salt, cayenne and dill and sauté for 1 minute on high then add white wine and blend well.
- When the wine has heated lower the fire and add frozen butter and Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Fold in pasta and serve immediately.