Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 whole chicken cut up
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala
- ½ tbsp garam masala (cloves, cinnamon and cardamom powdered)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp cummin powder (jeera)
- 5 tbsp of yoghurt
- tomatoes, puree in a blender
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 15 cashew nuts paste
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 1 whole hour.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and fry the chicken for 10 mins.
- Remove the chicken and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil fry the chopped onions till golden, then add the ginger-garlic paste and fry sprinkling little water now and then till oil separates.
- Add the cashew paste, chilli pd, tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the butter and the cream and the chicken.
- Mix well and cook till done.
- Garnish with cilantro.