Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup butter; softened
- ¾ cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts; chopped
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter; softened
- 3 tbsp milk; to 4 tablespoons
- ½ tsp maple extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F; grease cookie sheets.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine the flour, sugar, butter,applesauce, egg, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Beat on low speed, scraping the bowl often, for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
- Stir in the raisins and nuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the pans immediately; cool completely.
- For the frosting, combine the powdered sugar, butter, milk and maple extract in a small mixer bowl.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping the bowl often, for 3 to 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Spread over the cooled cookies.
- Place 2 raisins in the center of each cookie.