Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 x (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 x (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 x (15-ounce) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Maple pecan Glaze
- Whipped cream and pecan halves (optional).
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some Maple pecan Sauce over cheesecake.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pecans if desired.
- Pass remaining sauce.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.