- Preheat oven to 325º. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. With the mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake 1 ½ hours or until the center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some maple pecan sauce over the cheesecake. Garnish with whipped cream and pecans.
- Pass the remaining sauce. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Maple pecan Glaze Edit
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine 1 cup whipping cream and 3/4 cup pure maple syrup; bring to a boil.
- Boil rapidly, 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally. Stir in ½ cup chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill until served. Stir before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.