Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- salmon fillets for 4
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- ½ tbsp dried dill
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cups Dijon-style mustard
- Blend ingredients (except salmon) over low heat until melted together.
- Grill or broil salmon, basting and turning until flaky and done.
- Baste the chicken with the sauce - bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Check for doneness.
- Could require an extra 15 minutes.