Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Combine syrup, brown sugar and mustard in small saucepan and heat until blended.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 160 on a meat thermometer.
- When done let the ham rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- During the last 30 minutes of baking place ham on ham anchored with toothpicks then brush glaze over ham.