Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp maple flavoring
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Stir in hot water and butter; bring to a boil.
- Add the milk, maple flavoring, vanilla and 8 of the marshmallows.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- Ladle into mugs and top each with a marshmallow.