- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked Chicken breasts (left-over roast Chicken works well and also rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 cup cubed cooked Chicken thigh pieces (left-over roast Chicken works well and also rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- red leaf lettuce, leaves
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably medium grade)
- 2 teaspoons honey dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
3. Pour the dressing mixture over the Chicken salad; toss to thoroughly coat.
4. Cover and refrigerated a few hours before serving (may refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving).