Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 5 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter or margarine in microwave; stir in mustard, then syrup.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Pour mustard sauce and pepper over potatoes, toss to coat and spread evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.