Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cups sliced sweet yams (skin on optional)
- ⅓ cup organic maple syrup
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- juice and zest of an orange
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss sliced yams with remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Place on a 13 by 9 inch baking pan and bake until soft and golden brown about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir occasionally to coat evenly in glaze.