Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My favorite fall dessert.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tart cooking apples (2½" diameter)
- ¼ cup Grape Nuts type cereal (or granola)
- ¼ cup finely minced walnuts
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp good maple syrup
- Carefully remove the cores from the apples, using an apple corer, a vegetable peeler, or a small paring knife, being careful to remove all seeds and tough parts.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and fill each apple.
- Place the stuffed apples in a shallow baking dish, and add about ¼ inch of water.
- Bake, uncovered in a 375°F oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.