Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whole milk spread
- 1 cup rice
- 9 cups whole milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda, so that milk is not cut
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Wash the rice very well, drain and let dry under the sun.
- Once it is dry, grind finely using a mill or a blender.
- Sift using a sieve.
- Repeat the process until grinding well all the rice.
- In a large pot pour the nine cups of milk, ground rice, baking soda, cinnamon stick, and sugar.
- Mix very well until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the pot over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- It is very important to stir frequently.
- Let it boil over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- The spread will be ready when the bottom of the pot can be seen while stirring with the spoon.