Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1¼ pounds manioc root
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ¼ cup manioc flour
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Peel the manioc root and grate it on the medium grate.
- You should have 2 cups.
- Place in a large bowl and pour in the coconut milk beating with a whisk.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, sugar, butter, and the manioc flour, mixing well.
- butter and flour a 2-quart mold.
- Pour batter into mold and bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before unmolding.
- For a beautiful presentation, drizzle with warm apricot preserves and top with sliced almonds.