- In chafing dish: melt butter.
- When hot add sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add orange and lime peels.
- Add liqueur and flame.
- When the flames have died down, add the orange and lime juices and cook until it has reduced slightly and is just turning brown.
- Add the mango halves.
- When the syrup starts to bubble, add the tequila and flame again.
- Serve immediately, either as is or over ice cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.