- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 x 24-oz. pkg. frozen mango chunks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1½ cups lite silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp egg replacer
- 1½ cups light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg for garnish
- ½ cup shelled pistachios for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Combine grape juice, mangoes and cinnamon stick in a saucepan, and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Put silken tofu in food processor, and blend until smooth, for about 30 seconds. Add egg replacer, Sugar and lime juice, and process. Add coriander, cornstarch and rose water. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish, and sprinkle generously with nutmeg and pistachios.
- Bake, uncovered, on middle rack, for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool. Cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.