Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 1 medium-sized ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into small dice (1 cup)
- 3 medium-sized shallots, minced (¼ cup)
- ¼ cup mango vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (fresh coriander)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small chile, seeded and minced
- ¾ cup mild vegetable oil, such as peanut