Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For cooked mangos, combine all ingredients in pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and mash.
- Cut piecrusts into 8 (4½") circles.
- Spoon 1½ tbsp cooked mangos on half of each circle.
- Moisten edges with water and fold dough over mixture.
- Press edges to seal.
- Crimp with a fork.
- Place on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 13 – 15 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over warm turnovers.