- Bring water, sugar and vinegar to a boil in a large pot to make a syrup.
- Tie spices in small cheesecloth bag and drop into syrup.
- Drop chopped mango into syrup and allow to stand until syrup cools.
- Drain syrup and reheat to boiling.
- Place mangos in bowl and pour hot syrup over them.
- Repeat this process twice more, removing the spice bag the last time.
- Pack fruit into clean, hot jars leaving ½ inch head space.
- Process for 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.