Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small red jalapeño or serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- juice of 1 large lime
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve as a condiment with chayote-potato cakes.