Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mango Salsa from the Public Health Cookbook, Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government publication in the public domain
- Serves: 96
- Use as a dip with any of Foodie's chip, cracker or pretzel recipes.
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced 
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite low-fat chips or fresh vegetable sticks.
- ↑ Hot peppers can burn sensitive skin and especially eyes. Wear kitchen gloves when working with jalapeno peppers or place a regular plastic bag around your hand. Keep your fingers away from your eyes.