Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It really is very beautiful to look at, not to mention eat! Perfect with Indonesian and Thai dishes.
- 2 ripe mangoes
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 lime, juice of lime zest (optional)
- fresh cilantro
- I find the easiest way to cut up mango for this is to cut off as much as you can, slicing along the side of the pit.
- You can tell what way the pit grows by its shape.
- Score the mango halves lengthways, then crossways, into ¾ inch cubes, going through to the skin, but not through it.
- Turn the mango halves inside out and slice off the cubes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Goes well with any Thai or Indonesian dish.