This is great summer drink.
- 1 pint Haagen Dasz mango (or peach) sorbet
- 3 shots Bacardi Rum Limón
- 1½ shots good quality dark rum
- 3 dollops whipped cream
- Empty a softened pint of the sorbet into a shaker or other tall mixer.
- Stir in milk by hand with a spoon until it has the consistency of a very thick shake (do not use a blender).
- Mix in 3 shots of the Rum Limon.
- Pour into three large glasses (water tumblers will do).
- Gently pour a half shot of dark rum down the side of each glass.
- Put a dollop of whipped cream on top and garnish with you favorite fruit wedge.
- tick a straw in and enjoy!