Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is great summer drink.
- 1 pint Haagen Dasz mango (or peach) sorbet
- 3 shots Bacardi Rum Limón
- 1½ shots good quality dark rum
- 3 dollops whipped cream
- Empty a softened pint of the sorbet into a shaker or other tall mixer.
- Stir in milk by hand with a spoon until it has the consistency of a very thick shake (do not use a blender).
- Mix in 3 shots of the Rum Limon.
- Pour into three large glasses (water tumblers will do).
- Gently pour a half shot of dark rum down the side of each glass.
- Put a dollop of whipped cream on top and garnish with you favorite fruit wedge.
- tick a straw in and enjoy!