- Wash and dip mangos into boiling water for ½ to 1 minute to loosen skin.
- Dip into cold water and drain.
- Peel, halve and pit mangos.
- Cut halves into 3 slices (halves are fine for smaller mangos) and place cut side down into jars.
- Leave ½ inch head space.
- Bring syrup to a boil.
- Cover fruit with boiling light syrup, leaving ½ inch head space.
- Remove air bubbles with a non-metallic spatula.
- Adjust caps.
- Process pints 25 minutes, quarts 30 minutes, in boiling water bath.
- Store in a cool dark place.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.