Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Bring water and coconut milk to a boil in a medium saucepan; add rice.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add carrot and next 7 ingredients (through salt); toss gently to combine.
- Prepare grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread 3 shrimp onto each of 12 skewers.
- Place skewers on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
- Serve skewers over salad.