- Mix together flour, powdered sugar and margarine.
- Press into a large pizza pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix filling; cream cheese and sugar and spread over warm crust.
- Peel and slice fruit and place on filling.
- In saucepan mix glaze of crushed berries with water, sugar and cornstarch.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Pour glaze over fruit.
- Chill or serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.