- pie dough for 1 crust pie
- Prepare dough for 1 crust pie.
- Roll and line 9" pie pan.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Set aside.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
- Stir in fruits.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Pour into pie shell bake at 375°F for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with topping mix.
- Bake an additional 12–15 minutes until topping is golden brown.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.