- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Lightly toss together mangoes and raspberries.
- Place half of fruit mixture in bottom of casserole, sprinkle with ⅛ cup of the sugar and half the cinnamon.
- Place half the bread cubes over this and sprinkle with another ⅛ cup sugar.
- Finish with rest of fruit, sugar, cinnamon, bread and last ⅛ cup sugar on top.
- Dot with a little butter.
- Place lid on casserole, bake for ½ hour.
- Remove lid and bake for another ½ hour.
- Serve hot or cold, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.