- Grease and flour 10" spring-form pan.
- For cake, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add lemon peel and egg.
- Beat 2 minutes.
- Combine flour, poppy seed, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Spread batter over bottom and 1 inch up sides of prepared pan.
- For filling, combine all filling ingredients and spoon over cake batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 – 55 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over warm cake.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.