Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash and dry unpeeled mangos.
- Cut into small pieces or cubes.
- Mix mangos with salt and turmeric; set aside for 24 hours.
- In a heavy pan, lightly brown the fennel and mustard seeds.
- Grind coarsely.
- Drain mangos reserving the liquid.
- Mix all other ingredients together and toss cut mangos in it until well coated.
- Press into sterilized jars and pour the brine over, so that the mangos are well covered.
- Close lids tightly and keep in a sunny place for 1 week.