- 3 lbs peaches, chopped
- 2 large mangos, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3½ cups brown sugar
- 2½ cups cider vinegar
- ½ cup raisins
- Mix all ingredients together in a large kettle (one that does not react with vinegar), bring to a boil and boil very slowly about 3 hours, stirring frequently and watching closely to prevent burning.
- Put boiling hot mixture into freshly sterilized hot jars, sealing with paraffin if they are not canning jars.