Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mango
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Season fillet with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Keep warm.
- Drain beans, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
- In small saucepan combine beans, reserved liquid, bell pepper, Onion, cumin, cilantro, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes.