This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce orange flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce puréed ripe mango
- 2 tablespoons quick dissolving sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender container combine tequila, liqueur, mango purée, sugar and lime juice.
- Add the ice then cover securely and blend until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses rimed with salt.