Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce orange flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce puréed ripe mango
- 2 tablespoons quick dissolving sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender container combine tequila, liqueur, mango purée, sugar and lime juice.
- Add the ice then cover securely and blend until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses rimed with salt.