Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A frothy and refreshing yogurt drink, lassi hails from India, where it is often made with fruits such as mango. Try it as a satisfying morning or afternoon snack. A pinch of the ground spice cardamom adds a uniquely sweet and pungent flavor.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: South Beach Diet Taste of Summer Meal Plan
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 (¾-cup) servings
- 1 medium mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1½ cups low-fat or non-fat plain yogurt
- ½ cup chilled water
- 1 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- pinch ground cardamom (optional)
- ice cubes
- In a blender, combine mango, yogurt, water, sugar substitute, and cardamom, if using; purée until smooth.
- Fill 4 (8-ounce) glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour mango lassi over ice and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¾-cup serving:
- 80 Calories | 1g Fat | 0.5g Saturated Fat | 4g Protein | 15g Carbs | 0g Fiber | 50mg Sodium