- Peel and pit mangos.
- Puree pulp in food processor.
- Add vinegar, ginger, cinnamon, salt, sugar, wine, allspice, cayenne and clove.
- Pulse together.
- In a heavy saucepan, cook the mixture over low heat 1 hour until reduced and thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.