- In a blender, puree the mangoes, wine, and orange juice until smooth.
- Strain through a medium-fine-mesh strainer and stir in the habanero.
- Keep refrigerated until needed and then serve warm.
- Note: store this mojo in the refrigerator for no longer than 2 or 3 days.
- This sauce tastes best if not kept warm too long; the sweet topical flavor of the mango diminishes if it is overcooked.
- If you prefer a spicier sauce, add more minced chile a little at a time until hot enough.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.