Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 ripe Mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 75g/3oz icing sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 300ml/10fl.oz. double cream, chilled
- Place the mango flesh in a food processor together with the Sugar, lime juice, and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, cover with clingfilm and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Whip the chilled cream until to the soft peak stage then fold it into the chilled mango mixture.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes and serve immediately.