Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 very large, ripe mangoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup Cointreau, triple sec, or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups heavy cream (amount optional)
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- fresh fruit or glace fruit, for garnish (optional)
- Extract all the mango flesh, including that from the skins and the central seed. Put the flesh in a blender with the Cointreau and cream and blend for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into either a large serving bowl or individual dessert glasses. Chill until it sets. Before serving, decorate as desired with sprigs of fresh mint and fresh fruit.