Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grate peeled mangos coarsely and sprinkle with salt.
- Boil vinegar.
- Add sugar, dates and mangos.
- Cook over low heat until mango is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except mustard seeds.
- Fry mustard seeds in a tablespoon of oil before adding to mixture.
- Add and continue simmering slowly until thick.
- Cool and pack in small jars.