mango Crisp with Cashew-cinnamon Crunch Topping
- Put sliced mangoes in bowl and squeeze fresh lemon juice over them;
- Mix with a fork to combine
- Combine cashews, flour, butter, cinnamon and brown sugar and mix well to make topping
- Top fruit with the mixture and bake in preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.