Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 large, ripe mangoes
- 3 oranges
- 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tablesps honey
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr ground almonds
- 1 pk white gelatine ( 6 leaves or powder )
- 100 gr ( 1 cup ) whipping cream
- 8 maraschino cherry
- Peel mangoes and cut the flesh of two mangoes into chunks
- Extract juice from oranges and lemon/lime
- Puree the mango chunks
- Add slowly to the puree: the juice, honey egg yolks and almonds
- prepare gelatine as directed on package mix gelatine with puree thoroughly
- Cool mixture in fridge until it is halfway set
- Beat whipping cream and egg whites separately until stiff
- Mix both gently with the mango creme
- Devide creme into 8 glasses
- Garnish with a cherry and a piece of mango slice.