- Mix flour and Sugar, then cut in cold butter and pat into greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled crust. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water,
- Add boiling water, Sugar and salt and lemon juice,
- Stir until dissolved and chill to semi-thickened consistency.
- Add diced mango to thickened gelatin.
- Pour over cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate till set. Cut into 2" squares
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.