Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 loaves (7⅜ by 2¼) or 1 large loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ to 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chopped ripe mangoes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 325°F degrees for 1 hour.