- Lightly grease a 15 cm x 25 cm (6" x 9.8") loaf pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, bake at 180°C (350°F) for 50 minutes, or until lightly brown and firm.
- Stand bread in pan for 5 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.